Survive the night in the first-person, survival horror game, Dying Light. During the day explore the open world, scavenging the urban environment for supplies and crafting weapons to defend yourself against the growing infected population.
You'll need all you can lay your hands on in order to prepare yourself for the change that comes at night: the infected become aggressive and more dangerous as the hunter becomes the hunted. In addition to this, a new wave of predators, present only at night, take to the streets looking to hunt down their next victim. After sundown players must do everything they can to survive until the morning's first light and the protection it brings.
Good Night. Good Luck.
Dying Light Features:
- Survive the Night – During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey.
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies.
- Welcome to the Quarantine – Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat.
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat – get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance.
- Choose Your Play Style – Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style.
- Craft Your Weapon – Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire? Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition.
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay – Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!